We use more than 10% of our brains

I have heard in the past, as I am sure you have, that we only use 10% of our brain. Apparently we use far more. And here I thought that playing Sudoku was helping me access the other 90%. Damn waste of time… Read on.

[From deus ex machine: We Use All 100 Percent of Our Brain]

I have a few tattoos, and plan on getting more as time goes on(and the money situation improves!). When I was a little bit younger, I thought it would be cool to get a barcode tattoo, with my Social Insurance Number. I thought it would freak out Christians, and shock the Parents. I never went through with it, but these people did!

[From Barcode Tattoos | Comic Pictures]

I have wondered why evolution hasn’t bred out religion, but I think that it hasn’t been around long enough for us to see some results! Let’s make a pact. Try not to select a mate that is a religious nut bar. One person at a time, you can make a difference. At least I am pretty sure that it is not passed on in our Genes, even though scientists are still looking to see if a belief in God is genetic. Ironic, don’t you think!