Tags

  • Should the CIA be “terminated”? I think so… http://bit.ly/19QQif #
  • Had to remove content of an author on my site for the first time. It did not feel good…Where do you draw the line on your content? #
  • Do the rich have their own separate justice system? http://bit.ly/NOC3e #
  • Unfortunately the KKK is still alive and kicking in 2009. http://bit.ly/jDWMh #
  • Did Last.fm had over your music history to the RIAA? Let’s hope not. http://bit.ly/Le8iq #
  • Did Last.fm hand over your music history to the RIAA? Let’s hope not. http://bit.ly/Le8iq #
  • Just changed my profile image. #
  • I love when rich actors pat each other on the back, and cry. Oops, what am I saying? I can’t stand that… #
  • Obama/The Shining parody on The Onion. http://bit.ly/HSalD #
  • Do you like to be micro-managed? I don’t. #
  • INXS ex-singer comes back to Canada and lives in his car AGAIN. http://bit.ly/syXxd #
  • @kevinrose talked to the founder of Pandora. Would be nice to ask him to get Canada back up and running!!! in reply to kevinrose #
  • RT @Dustinland Check out my latest Dustinland comic โ€” I have some things to say about Hitler’s mustache: http://bit.ly/r5S5c #
  • Almost got committed to doing some Yoga with the spouse. The kid saved the day! #
  • Apple releases Safari 4 beta. Claims it is the faster browser ever! Heard that before… #
  • I just love using Alpine for Gmail. Geeky, text based e-mail… #
  • @tconrad Nice to see Pandora working hard to come back to Canada. We northerners miss them! in reply to tconrad #
  • Woman sets her daughter’s rapist on fire. Is it justice? http://bit.ly/bis1K #
  • @lancearmstrong says the weather is best in Austin Texas. I disagree. Cool nights, cool days on the west coast of Canada. Way better! in reply to lancearmstrong #
  • Finally Omniweb is free! It is a great browser for the Mac. Go and grab it! http://bit.ly/Ce2X6 #
  • Thanks to my new followers. Hope I can add something to your day! #
  • George Carlin smoking weed in heaven? I don’t buy it. But it was good for a laugh! http://bit.ly/cnNhs #
  • @Jasmin_Norris I love orange tiger lilies. http://bit.ly/3o48H in reply to Jasmin_Norris #
  • Night everybody. #
  • Morning! I must be off to a meeting to be hit with bamboo rods… #
  • @Tiny707 I think that companies like Warner will eventually die, and more artists will take distribution into their own hands like NIN. in reply to Tiny707 #
  • My work bonus=-d(a(du/dx))/dx+(d^2(b*(du^2/dx^2)/dx^2))+co*u+c1*(du/dt)+c2*(du^2/dt^2)=f(x,t), then minus off how bad you suck at STUFF ๐Ÿ˜‰ #
  • In other news:Angus Reid says 80% of Canadians would like another chance on a past mistake! 20% know it all! http://bit.ly/KROZV #
  • @tconrad Must be sitting in first class, or using an iphone, as I never have enough room to open up my laptop in coach ๐Ÿ˜‰ in reply to tconrad #
  • I do question whether there is an invisible man when after checking out this pic, http://bit.ly/YIaK3 a lady in a poncho walks by! LMAO #
  • @tconrad Good answer! Maybe I sit too far to the back. My 12″ PowerBook was too big, but so were my legs… in reply to tconrad #
  • #lastfm #love You Wish by Unida http://bit.ly/6iHjo #
  • After reading this, http://bit.ly/iKV3A it got me thinkin,will the baby boomers suck the pension right out from under me?I’ll get back to ya #
  • The thing I hate about an argument, is that it interupts an order… #
  • Just came by from my local Mac User Group exec meeting. Man, our club is getting to be big! Causing some organizing problems. #
  • The cure for cancer has been found! You just need to prevent it… WTF?? http://bit.ly/WpsIg #
  • @paksta Hey George. Let me know if I can help. Are you the famous Pakos? in reply to paksta #
  • Love The Onion: If Someone Tried To Burn My Village, I’d Be Like, ‘Fuck You’
    http://bit.ly/omoRq #
  • @alexalbrecht You know that didn’t come out wrong! in reply to alexalbrecht #
  • Looks like manditory internet filtering in Australia may not proceed! Excellent. Censorship is wrong. http://bit.ly/HCTkm #
  • @Tiny707 My doctor uses dental floss to remove skin tags. in reply to Tiny707 #
  • http://twitpic.com/1pnb3 – Support Pirate Bay! Torrents aren’t just about music! #
  • @treznor is your friend. Here is an article why! http://bit.ly/3heqy #
  • CBC Making news from nothing. Canada sends it’s only 2 jets to intercept Russian bomber during Obama visit. http://bit.ly/zGNgQ #
Advertisements