This year was a banner year for the Blog! I had about 20,000 visitors, and quite a bit of traction around the topic of Getting Things Done by David Allen. So it comes as no surprise that my top posts for 2010 were mostly about GTD…
Thank you for visiting the site so much this year! It makes coming up with topics so much easier…Have a very happy holidays and Happy New Year!
- My Review of Nozbe
- Remember the Milk vs Nozbe vs Nirvana. The Best GTD Solution?
- Getting Things Done(GTD) with Google Apps Labels and Filters
- KeepassX with Dropbox
- Nirvana. My Review of a Slick Looking New GTD app
- larrinski back on Twitter (pakos.me)
- My Stuff for Getting Things Done: GTD (mygtdstuff.com)
- Nozbe + Evernote = integrated GTD application | Paul Jacobson (pauljacobson.org)
- GTD Times: David Allen talks about avoiding burnout (gtdtimes.com)
- Using Remember the Milk in Linux (pakos.me)