Do you have a lot of spare USB drives lying around? Me too!
I have one that I have a mobile version of Firefox 4.0 on, and an IE Lastpass plugin. On another USB drive I have Ubuntu 10.10 that I can boot anywhere. Honestly I never use it, but I like having it installed there to use if needed.
Do you use a spare USB drive to transfer files back and forth? Keep mobile apps on?
If you don’t know what you could use all those spare drives for, Lifehacker just posted a Top 10 list of clever uses. Check it out!
- Top 10 USB Thumb Drive Tricks [Lifehacker Top 10] (lifehacker.com)
- That Handy Lil Helper, that you might be ignoring (pod313.com)
- Could You Toss Out the Desktop Computer and Point-and-Shoot Camera? (blogher.com)
- Ask Engadget: best high-capacity USB thumb drive? (engadget.com)
- How to Create a Portable Hackintosh on a USB Thumb Drive (chimac.net)