Finally a Google+ feature I’ve been waiting for. Businesses, non-profits, bloggers, and brands can easily create and moderate a Google+ page. With the organizing capabilities of G+, I quickly had a News Circle created with 45 sites. If the content can start to build, this will be a huge um, plus for Google+.
I have a Page on Facebook, but I get most of my traffic and referrals from people sharing my blog posts on Twitter and from my personal Facebook page. I’ve yet to have more than 35-40 people “Like” my Facebook page.
I’m hoping with the hashtag capabilities in Google+, and the conversations that take place on there, I can garner a new and expanded audience.
If you are using Google+, add my Page, Pakos.me!
- TV brands quick to join Google Plus pages (lostremote.com)
- Google+ Finally Launches Business Pages (hubspot.com)
- Google finally launches Google+ Pages for businesses and brands (digitaltrends.com)
- Google Releases Google+ Pages for Marketers, Resembling Facebook’s Pages (insidefacebook.com)
- Google+ Pages Are Here, Connects Brands with Customers & Fans (blogworld.com)